Welcome to Zen Bar Review!
Be Zen for the Bar Exam!
We have created an online membership program to teach you tools to reduce your stress and to be proactive about test anxiety in order to pass the bar exam!
Traditional bar exam courses with other companies do NOT focus on ways to reduce anxiety, stress, insomnia, the “Fight or Flight” response, etc.
We created a new and innovative way to tackle your bar exam experience!
This membership program is for you if you have experienced ANY of the following during your bar exam studying:
- Are you stressed out while you are studying for the upcoming bar exam?
- Do you feel a “Fight or Flight” response (adrenaline pumping, heart racing, survival mode, fear/anxiety, stress hormones circulating, etc.) frequently in your body during the day and/or night?
- Is stress preventing you from focusing on your studying?
- Are you having trouble sleeping (insomnia)?
- Are other people stressing you out?
- Are you having negative thoughts about your ability to pass the bar exam?
- Are you afraid of failing the bar exam and is that fear making you even more stressed?
- Do you feel that you will never be able to pass the bar exam?
- Have you failed the bar exam in the past and you don’t know what else to do?
- Have you lost confidence in your test-taking abilities?
- Is this low confidence causing a self-fulfilling prophecy?
- Do you feel that you don’t have time to take care of your health during your bar exam studying?
- Do you feel that you are too stressed to do anything besides bar exam studying?
- Have you had test anxiety in the past with any of your high school, college, or law school exams?
- Are you worried about the repercussions if you don’t pass the bar exam?
- Do you want to be proactive to make sure that you do everything that you can to pass the bar exam?
- Do you have a sensitive nervous system that reacts in a negative way to stress?
- Do you feel that you are all alone in your bar exam study experience and you don’t know where to find tools to manage stress?
- Do you want to learn how to take care of your health for the bar exam and also for the rest of your career?
- Do you feel that other bar exam courses are not covering this important aspect of bar exam studying (managing stress, wellness routine, etc.)?
- Would you enjoy having a wellness support system in place during your bar exam studying?
If so, you are in the right place.
In our membership program, we have brought together professionals in several wellness specialties to give you their BEST advice for your top performance on the bar exam!
We know that you don’t have time to seek out this wellness information yourself while you are in the “crunch” time of the bar exam study process.
Carolyn Gachet, the President of Zen Bar Review, created this online program so that bar exam students do not have to go through the challenges that she encountered with the bar exam and during her career.
We get it. We have been in your shoes.
We know how grueling it is to study and take the bar exam! We understand how test anxiety, stress, and fear can be overwhelming!
Studying for the bar exam and taking the bar exam was the first time that Ms. Gachet had experienced grueling test anxiety. She created this “Zen” program so that you can use tools and ideas from professionals in the wellness field to tackle test anxiety BEFORE it starts.
Ms. Gachet did not learn about these techniques until her own health was crashing from stress, exhaustion, adrenal fatigue, and a tick illness. She embarked on a “health journey” to build up her immune system and Ms. Gachet learned a lot of information over several years using “trial and error.” Ms. Gachet has researched, studied, read, visited, etc. many professionals in the wellness field during her own health journey and her own bar exam experience. She has brought amazing wellness professionals to you! She is saving you time and exposing you to professionals in her network. Her goal is for you to have the tools to improve your bar exam experience and also to use these techniques in your career after you pass the bar exam.
Ms. Gachet created this bar exam membership program since she wishes that it had existed when she was studying for the bar exam.
Included in the membership area:
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) video with tools for test anxiety
At-Home Exercise Video
Thai Massage Video (Stretching)
Growing Organic Vegetables, Herbs, and Fruit Video
Salt Therapy Video
Skin Care Video
Angel Relaxation and Self-Hypnosis Video
Seven Levels Meditation Video
Crystal Bowl Meditation Video
Qi Gong Video
Also, several MP3 meditations.
A step-by-step Wellness Schedule for the bar exam.
Just one or two sessions with ONE of these professionals would normally be the price of this membership program. However, for our bar exam students, you are getting access to all of these valuable professionals together in this membership program.
Test anxiety and stress can adversely affect bar exam performance as well as your health so this program empowers you with information to take care of your health during the bar exam process.
This “Zen” program is for any bar exam student in any state!
If you have taken the bar exam once before, then you need to change your strategy and utilize this information to achieve your top performance.
If you are taking the bar exam for the first time, then you want to use this membership area to have the tools to have a positive and healthy bar exam experience.
The cost of not passing the bar exam is too high! Therefore, take advantage of this membership program to help your body and mind during the stressful bar exam study process.
Don’t let test anxiety take away your confidence on the bar exam! Empower yourself with tools and tips for conquering the bar exam!
We invite you to sign up for Ms. Gachet’s FREE video on the top right of the page (enter your name and email address) where she is sharing some great tips to get you started on being “Zen” for the bar exam!
Please click on the “Products” tab at the top to learn about the six-month online membership program called Be “Zen” for the Bar Exam.
We are excited that you are interested in learning tools to improve your bar exam study experience.
We look forward to seeing you in the membership area!